Up to 16 surfers
Up to 10 surfers
7:00AM – 11:00AM
8:00PM – Midnight
Session times vary daily
What To Bring
*Bring a surfboard or use one of ours
Private Dream Session
The two hour feature allows a private surf experience in groups of up to 16 surfers; and the one hour up to 10 surfers! The fun is endless when surfers are able to build their own custom wave playlist!
We have a variety of wave types for all skill levels. The waves can be set to alternate every 25-60 seconds, with the average group of 12 surfers catching 25+ waves during a 2 hour session!
- The A-Frames:
Double your wave count with 2 riders per wave: For larger groups, we recommend the a-frame waves to split peaks right and left, which maximizes wave counts. These wave give each surfer an opportunity for two turns and both versions, “Classic” and “Gotham” are super rippable, coming in 25 second intervals. We recommend this wave for surfers of all skill levels using all types of equipment.
- The Left and Right Section Waves:
These waves run at 40 second intervals between waves, and we recommend an average group size. When running these specialty waves we recommend doing heats within larger group sizes.
- The “Vortex” aka the Barreling Wave:
The barreling wave requires more time in between waves (avg. 1 min) to maximize the shape, compared to the shorter time required for the a-frames and sections. We recommend this wave for advanced surfers using shortboards. It is also perfect for bodyboarders.
Learn more about wave types here!
Things to know about the Private Dream Session:
- It includes a wave technician, two surf instructors/surf caddies and lifeguards on duty.
- There are fun options for all levels of surfing abilities!
- Includes a private cabana on the pool deck overlooking the waves with snacks & cold drinks.
- We recommend professionals bring their own equipment and wear short leashes. There is a good chance of some minor dings, so leave your favorite board at home.
- We recommend to start with a bigger board (roughly 2-5 liters bigger) so that it is easier to learn how the wave works. Look through our complimentary quiver online or during your session. Here is a link to our quiver.
- The a-frame waves are a great way to start your session and double your group’s wave count; these waves are also good for a wider range of surfing abilities.
- A fast pop-up and being able to create speed is critical for surfing our advanced wave settings.
- It’s hot and sunny. Be prepared for summer heat and sunshine through the glass ceiling. (However, you cannot get sunburnt.)
- It is important to use basic surf etiquette to keep the session organized and maximize fun for everyone.
- Don’t dive; the bottom is concrete, pretend you are surfing over a reef.
- All bookings are nonrefundable. Bookings can be transferred to another date with a minimum 14-day notice prior to the scheduled session.
- Friend Surf Sessions
- Competitive Surf Coaching
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Before or After a Night Out in NYC
- Holiday Parties
- Escaping the Cold and Flat Days
- …And More!
- Extra Instructor: $100/hour – highly recommend for first-time surfers and beginners
- Surf Coach: $500/2hour for improving on style and flow for competitive surfers or quick improvements in skills.
- Media Package $500/hour consists of one hour of an on-site photographer. Deliverables include downloadable high resolution album of photos.
Set up a special surf night! We are now offering additional services for your private pool party experience!
This includes (but is not limited to):
- A VIP Suite
- Catering services
- Custom apparel
- Decorations of your choice set up
- Ask about water slides and other American Dream attractions!!
Contact Us for Inquires:
– Office Phone: (516) 713-SURF
– Email: email@example.com