Ages 7 to 17
July 12th – 16th
Drop off and Pick up
What To Bring
See details below
All Day Surf, Snow, Slides
The Best Camp Week Ever! Very limited spots available. Reserve your spot now!! All Day Surf, Snow, Slides
The ultimate Xtreme week just became a reality!
For intermediate to Advanced
- PerfectSwell by American Wave Machines technology wave types to learn more
- BigSnow jump park to bunny hill
- Rides water park
The Ultimate Day
- 7:30AM Check-in meet a staff memeber parking lot B purple light
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM Surf
- 10AM – 10:30AM Snack break
- 10:30AM – 12:00PM Water Park Rides
- 12:00PM – 12:15PM transition
- 12:15PM – 1:00PM lunch food court
- 1:00PM Check in at Big SNOW
- 1:00PM – 3:30PM PM Big SNOW Snowboard/Ski
- 3:30PM – 4:00PM transition to checkout closure
- 4:00PM- checkout LOT B Purple lights
What to bring
- SURF – Arrive ready to surf, with your swim suit on, surf boards included, bring 2 towels, a change of clothes, sneaker and socks, for lunch and skiing.
- LUNCH – Lunch not included – we will be eating lunch at the food courts, either bring your own or bring cash to eat at the food court
- SNOW – Included – Snowboard or Ski rental, snow pants and winter jacket; bring hat and gloves, ski googles & heavy socks optional
Have all gear in a backpack, mark your child’s name on all items.
- Parking is Free and driving directions will be sent with confirmation e-mail.
- Waivers and online registration must be complete before your sessions.
- All bookings are nonrefundable non-transferable
- You will receive an email prior to your session to register (no fee) for BIG SNOW, this registration is to get sizing for rental gear and to sign waivers, this must be completed upon receipt.